Whether for a summer internship, a gap year or a career as a management consultant, good chain can provide the training, path to maturity and industry / multicultural exposure that are the natural rewards of the hard work of management consulting.
Directly send your resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are looking for:
good chain provides a unique experience to fast learners, eager to step up to hard rewarding work opportunities.
Both personally and professionally, you will find, test and push your boundaries as a joiner with us. Whether a fresh grad from uni, a consultant after a couple of years in an industry, or a consultant with a previous firm (Big 4 or not), you will probably have to relearn a lot, because during the project, there is little room for error
We welcome talented applicants from all backgrounds.
The interview process:
- An online assessment: do it on mobile or laptop
- A face-to-face or video call with a manager
- Depending on the role you're applying for, either another face-to-face, or a quantitative case study.
On your joining day, you'll follow a classic on-boarding and training process of 15 to 90 days depending on your level, leveraging our digital tools and training so you can focus on one thing: your customer.
What it is like, once you've joined:
- Once a month, we review the Business news, perspectives and lessons learned
- Once a month, we go out for an accessible hike in our beautiful HK
- Once a year, we take part in a nature cleaning event
- Once a year, we take part in a team sport or adventure event, whether small or big
As with modern workplace, everyone may have a different work arrangement, based on constraints as well as preferences: full time, part time, contractor, at customer location only, working from home only. But half a day per week on average, its training time, which is also the opportunity to learn and share with others.